Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Showers #2 & #3 and Only 3 Weeks to Go!

Well on my 35th and 36th week of pregnancy two more amazing groups threw me two more amazing showers!

The first was the "Birthday Group", long-time friends of my wonderful Mother-in-law who have known Chris his entire life!  To say the shower was beautiful would be a major understatement! It was absolutely gorgeous and Baby Ward was showered with so many cute and needed gifts! He sure is one lucky little man!  Here's a few shots from the day:

          Didn't I say it was beautiful!?

          Some of the awesome gifts!

                The "Birthday Group"!

Now if that wasn't enough just one week later my friends Carrie and Kandis threw me a shower for all of my amazing friends at Friends Church!  They too went all out!! It was amazing!  From blue icing dipped strawberries, to a cheese platter to die for, the spread was a pregnant woman's dream!  We played fun games like Giess the Baby Food and another that had me guessing what Chris would say to questions asked of him regarding becoming a dad...it was both hilarious and so sweet to hear his answers! I seriously hit the jackpot when it came to getting him as a husband and father of my kids!!  

I don't have pics yet of that shower but I will post some as soon as I get them!

So with all of the showers behind me I officially have just under three weeks until Baby Ward comes into this world! I have to say that the anticipation is getting to me...I cannot wait to meet this little guy! I have to say that I have been blessed with a pretty easy pregnancy...no morning sickness, not too uncomfortable, pretty mellow all around! So as these final weeks approach and my body begins to run out of room for this guy I am trying to soak in each and every jab to the ribs and waddle across the room...this is my last time of complete oneness with my little man...soon he will be out and separate, growing and learning and become his own independent little person! So for now I'm cherishing my last few weeks with him in my belly but looking forward to meeting him face to face soon!!

For your enjoyment here are some shots of his nursery, all coming together!  Just some finishing touches here and there and we will be done!'

                       His closet!

                Dresser and Rocker!!

His crib, where the "sweet dreams" happen!

Well, with baby watch officially happening...it will be only a few weeks before we all get to meet him!  Stay tuned...






No comments:

Post a Comment